Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nonprofit Request: Insurance for Input

My name is Nancy Turo and I am the Controller for P.E.A.C.E., Inc. in Syracuse, NY. Our Executive Director, Joe O’Hara suggested that I contact you in regards to research we are doing on umbrella insurance coverage for our Agency. He mentioned that you have a Human Services Leadership Council email group for which I could send out a general question to other non-profits in the area.

Our agency just renewed our commercial package insurance policies and our insurance agent suggested that we increase our umbrella coverage. Before we do that, we were wondering if through the Human Services Leadership Council email listserv we could pose the question to other non-profits of how much umbrella insurance coverage does your agency carry and how large your agency’s budget is. We plan to use this information in helping us make an informed decision about whether we should increase our umbrella coverage or not.

I appreciate any help that you can give me.
Thank you,

Nancy Turo
Controller
P.E.A.C.E., Inc.
315-634-3728

No comments:

Post a Comment